With the workout market overrun by TWS options, the TRELAB Z2 aims to change the game.
Big Picture: Treblab Z2 are budget-friendly, sweatproof, wireless over-ear headphones with Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology made suitable for sports and workouts.
- Bluetooth 5.0: The Treblab Z2 use Bluetooth 5.0 for good connection stability up to 33 feet.
- AptX codec: With the AptX codec, the Treblab Z2 promise to deliver CD-like audio quality.
- T-Quiet ANC technology: The Treblab Z2’s active noise cancelling lessens external noises, so you can focus only on your music and workout routines.
- IPX4 water resistance: This rating means the Z2 can still work despite being exposed to water splashes from all directions, such as your sweat or light rain.
- Multipoint connection: Multipoint connection capability allows you to connect two devices simultaneously and can help you switch from one device to another seamlessly. This is made to decrease the disruption on your workout routines when answering a call from one device while listening to another.
- Ergonomic design: Weighing at 0.53lbs and equipped with soft padding materials for increased comfort. They also come with a portable case, so you can bring them anywhere you go without the risk of damage.
- Type: Wireless over-ear
- Playtime: Up to 35 hours
- Charging time : 3 hours
- Bluetooth: 5.0 aptX
- Signal range : 33 feet/ 10 m
- Noise cancellation: Active, T-Quiet ANC technology
- Water and sweat resistance: IPX4
- Additional features: ANC, aptX, Carrying case, Voice assistant support
Between the lines: Treblab Z2 are made for those who want to enjoy music while doing their workouts without hearing any disturbance from the outside world. These are great for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who are not so keen on wearing in-ear earbuds because of different comfort issues or personal preferences and are looking for over-ear options instead.
Where to buy: You can purchase Treblab Z2 for $73.92 at Amazon.com.