OneOdio introduces the Monitor 80 as an open-back alternative to the Monitor 60.
Big Picture: With the Monitor 80, OneOdio offers high-end specs at an affordable price, promising audiophiles a crisp and wide soundstage.
- Open-back design
- Aside from better breathability, open-back headphones are known to have better soundstage and reproduction. This design allows air to flow freely through the earcups, preventing air pressure accumulation, which would otherwise result in bass buildup.
- Hi-Res Audio certification
- High Impedance Speakers
- With a nominal impedance of 250 ohms, the Monitor 80’s 40mm dynamic drivers are said to produce “stable, solid, and powerful” sound when paired with suitable devices (such as studio equipment or DACs).
- Detachable Cable
- No need for adapters. Using the Monitor 80’s straight 3.5mm cable and coiled 3.5mm-6.35mm cable, you can easily switch between various devices. This makes the Monitor 80 versatile when it comes to the type of devices they can connect to.
- Comfortable build
- The OneOdio Monitor 80 headphones feature soft velour earpads, an adjustable steel headband, a lightweight 300g construction, and a breathable open-back design – all of which contribute to the headphones’ promise of extreme comfort.
- Professional-looking design
- The Monitor 80’s honeycomb grill, leather-wrapped headband, and silver accents complement the professional aesthetic of studio equipment.
- Form Factor: Over-ear
- Type: Open-back
- Driver size: 40mm
- Impedance: 250Ω
- Sensitivity : 100dB±3dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40KHz
- Distortion: ≤1%
- Max Input Power: 1600mW
Between the lines: OneOdio Monitor 80 are made suitable for DJs, artists, audio engineers, and audiophiles on a budget. In addition to their promised sound quality and imaging, which make them ideal for audio mixing, mastering, and referencing, their ergonomic design also makes them excellent choices for an all-day fatigue-free music listening.