Designed for truckers, call centers, construction sites, and warehouses; here’s a quick look at the EKSA H1 Plus.
Big Picture: The EKSA H1 Plus is a monaural headset equipped with cutting-edge Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) to guarantee great call quality even in chaotic settings.
- Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC)
- The EKSA H1 Plus’s “EKSAtelecom VoicePure ENC” is rated to cut background noise by 99.8%, or more than 45 decibels. With the help of the omnidirectional mic, this technology analyzes all sounds and picks out the human voice above the ambient noise.
- Along with the ENC, you can turn the boom mic up to 270 degrees to get the best position for an improved experience.
- Stable Wireless Connection
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and built-in Qualcomm chip, the EKSA H1 Plus promises a 99ft (30m) max wireless operating range without any interference.
- In the absence of any obstructions, this range can even go as far as 164 feet (50 meters).
- A quick and easy plug-and-play set up is also ensured with the included USB dongle.
- Long Battery life
- Based on the manufacturer’s specifications, the EKSA H1 Plus’s 500mAh battery should provide up to 30 hours of talk time or 57 hours of music playback on a full charge.
- Functional and Comfortable Design
- The CloudSoft Ear Cushions on the EKSA H1 Plus are designed to provide the highest level of comfort possible. They are said to be gentle on the skin, soft, and breathable.
- These large over-ear cushions are also detachable so they can be cleaned regularly.
- Aside from the cushions, the length of the headband and the angle of the earcups can also be changed to maximize wearer comfort.
- Convenient controls
- Tactile buttons on the ear cups make it simple to answer and end calls, change the volume, and play/pause/skip music, as the manufacturer claims.
- The headset also features a mute button conveniently located on the earcup.
- Type: Monaural Over-ear Headphones
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 via USB Dongle
- Charging Time: 1.5 hours
- Microphone Orientation: Omnidirectional
- Reduced Noise rate: 99.8%
- Playtime: 30 hours talking time and 57 hours continuous music time
- Operating Range: Headset Bluetooth = 30 m / 99 ft,Dongle = 10 m / 32 ft
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Microphone Sensitivity: -25 dB ± 1 dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz ~ 10 kHz
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Speaker Impedance: 32 Ω ±15%
- Speaker Sensitivity: 114 dB ± 3 dB
- Speaker Frequency response range: 20Hz – 20KHz
Between the lines: For those who require crystal clear calls for a disruption-free communication especially in noisy settings, the EKSA H1 Plus is an excellent choice.