An easy guide to help you access your Spotify Wrapped 2022, along with quick fixes for when you can’t find it.
Spotify Wrapped 2022 is finally here, offering a personalized review of users’ music and podcast experience for the last year! Whether you’re curious about your listening habits or want to share interesting stats on social media, Spotify Wrapped has something for everyone.
However, some people may have problems viewing their Spotify Wrapped and potentially miss out on sharing their year in music with their friends and followers.
To make matters worse, if you don’t check out your Spotify Wrapped soon, you could lose your 2022 music review forever. What a shame!
Luckily, you don’t have to miss out on the fun. We will show you exactly how to access your Spotify Wrapped 2022, plus your older Wrapped playlists, so you can get in on the action. Let’s dive right in!
How to See Your Spotify Wrapped 2022
Spotify launched the feature in December 2016. Since then, Spotify Wrapped would usually come out sometime during the first week of December every year. Therefore, it was a welcome surprise when Spotify Wrapped 2022 came out earlier than expected on November 30th.
Usually, Spotify users receive a notification about their Wrapped when they launch the app and get an email alert from the company.
However, if you missed the notification, open your Spotify mobile app and tap the Your 2022 Wrapped is ready box. Doing so will open up your Wrapped 2022 in a slideshow or story format.
How to See Your Past Wrapped Playlists
During the Spotify Wrapped period, you have access to your Wrapped stories and personalized Wrapped playlists. The playlist contains your top 100 songs of the year and is usually accompanied by another playlist of similar songs that you missed out on during the year.
Historically, Spotify Wrapped stories are only available until the end of December or the following January. After this, you won’t be able to access your personalized Wrapped stories and cards.
The good news is you can still access your past Wrapped playlist anytime.
Follow these steps to access your past years’ Wrapped playlists:
- Open a web browser and head over to the Spotify Web Player.
- Click on Log in at the top right corner of the screen. This will redirect you to a login page.
- Enter your Spotify credentials and log in to your account.
Once logged in, click on the links below depending on the year you’re looking for:
You can also save the playlists to your Spotify library for easier future access. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Click on the links above to go to your Wrapped year of choice.
- Double-click on the playlist to open it.
- Once open, tap the heart button to save it to your library.
How to Share Spotify Wrapped
Like previous editions, Spotify Wrapped 2022, by design, is for sharing with family, friends, and followers. Apart from your top artists and podcasts, it allows you to share unique stats. For example, when showing your most played artist, it also shows your total streaming time. Additionally, it includes how you compare to other listeners of the same artist.
Here’s how you can share your Spotify Wrapped stories through the mobile app:
- Open your Spotify app and go to Your Library.
- You should see a card for your 2022 Spotify Wrapped. If not, go to spotify.com/us/wrapped on a mobile browser. It will redirect you to your Wrapped 2022.
- Tap on the card to begin the Wrapped stories. Each story will display a Share button at the bottom after a few seconds.
- Tap the prompt to share the story to TikTok, Instagram Stories and Messages, Facebook Stories and Feed, Twitter, and more.
Can’t Access Spotify Wrapped? Here’s What You Can Do
Some users may face trouble accessing their Spotify Wrapped stats. Last year, there were complaints of the app crashing when attempting to view their Wrapped 2021. Some may even find their Wrapped 2022 is not showing up.
Here are some of the most common reasons why you may face trouble accessing Spotify Wrapped:
- Update not released yet: Spotify Wrapped does not appear for all users simultaneously. It may take longer for the stats to appear in your account. So, ensure your Spotify app is running on the latest version by checking the App Store or Play Store (depending on your device).
- Not using the Spotify app: Spotify Wrapped 2022 is only available on the iOS and Android app versions. Therefore, you cannot access the feature on the web player, desktop app, or if you’re using a modded Spotify app.
- Checking at the wrong time: You won’t find your Spotify Wrapped 2022 if you last checked for it before November 30th. That said, ensure you update your app and check again. Also, do not wait too long, or you may miss out on your Wrapped 2022 entirely.
If Spotify Wrapped still isn’t working for you, you might want to check out The Pudding’s ‘Judge My Music’ in the meantime. It offers a fun, no-holds-barred look at your Spotify listening habits that you’re sure to enjoy.
If you’re unable to access your Spotify Wrapped 2022, there are a few quick fixes you could try out:
- Search for Wrapped in the Spotify app
- Clearing cache
- Log out and log in again
- Uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app
Search for Wrapped in the Spotify app
Try to manually search your Wrapped 2022 on your app if the banner does not appear on the home page. Go to the search bar and type Spotify:special:2022. Doing so should take you to your 2022 Spotify Wrapped.
The stored cache data on the Spotify app may be causing an issue with loading your Spotify Wrapped. Follow these steps to clear the cache:
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile and tap on the gear icon at the top right-hand corner to open settings.
- Go to the Storage section.
- Tap on the Clear cache button.
Log out and log in again
If you still have trouble accessing your Spotify Wrapped 2022, follow these steps to log out and log back in:
- Open the Spotify app and tap on the gear icon at the right corner to open settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Log out button. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to log out. Tap Log out or yes.
- Once logged out, enter your credentials to log back in and check to see if you can access Spotify Wrapped.
Uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app
Finally, if nothing else worked, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the app. The process to uninstall Spotify is the same as any other app. You will need to hold down the app and tap on the uninstall option.
To reinstall, head to the App Store or Play Store and search for Spotify. Once installed, log in with your credentials. After this, you can access your Spotify Wrapped.
What Can You Expect in Spotify Wrapped
Spotify Wrapped is an immersive visual and audio experience. It presents personalized data insights and listening stats in a story/card format. That said, each story has vibrant colors and patterns, with audio based on your most played music.
It is also a great marketing tool for the company. Users share their Wrapped stories across different social media outlets, bringing many new eyeballs and new users to the platform.
The latest offering, Spotify Wrapped 2022, has 11 shareable stories with two new cards: Audio Day and Listening Personality. Here’s a complete list of stories you can expect from Spotify Wrapped 2022:
- Your 2022 wrapped Intro page
- Top Genre
- Your Audio Day
- Total Play Time and how you compare to other listeners in your country
- Top Song, how many minutes you spent streaming it, and the day it was most streamed on
- Top 5 songs
- Your top songs 2022
- Most played artist, minutes spent streaming, and how you compare to other listeners of the same artist
- Top 5 artists
- Your listening personality
- Summary of Wrapped 2022 – top artists, top songs, minutes listened, and top genre in one story
In addition, there are five curated playlists, one for each of your top genres, which you can save to your library and download.
If Spotify Wrapped 2022 missed out on some important data you’re looking for, try out these nine simple ways to view your Spotify statistics for free.
Spotify Wrapped has become a year-end fixture that people eagerly look forward to. It reflects your past year in music and other audio experiences.
Now that you can access your Spotify Wrapped, you can download it, so you always have a unique item to remember the year by. You can also share interesting stats like your listening personality or audio day with friends and followers.
Did we miss out on anything? Have you seen your Spotify Wrapped already? Please let us know in the comments section below!