A budget-friendly microphone for gaming and distant learning.
Big Picture: Tonor TC30 is a cardioid USB condenser microphone ideal for gaming, podcasting, zoom meeting, streaming, Skype chatting and online conference. While being relatively cheap, this desktop microphone promises crystal clear communication with their anti-vibration shock mount. All the while, giving you a stress-free experience with its plug-and-play setup and space-saving design.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- The TC30 has an excellent off-axis suppression function, allowing it to capture more natural sound and suppress unwanted background noise.
- Wide Compatibility
- TC30 is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux, with a USB 2.0 data port
- Plug and Play
- There’s no assembly or additional driver required. Simply attach the pop filter to the tripod and you’re good to go.
- Anti-vibration shock mount
- Prevents unwanted noise from other desktop accessories like the mouse and keyboard, or accidental touches.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Input Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bitrate: 16Bit
- Output Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- S/N Ratio: >68dB
- Sensitivity: -32dB±3dB
- Connectivity: 2m USB-A cable
Between the lines: TONOR TC30 is made for gamers, students, teachers and work-from-home professionals.
Where to buy: You can purchase TONOR TC30 for $42.99 at Amazon.com.