A stylish surround sound gaming headset that costs less than $50 has arrived in the form of the EKSA E1000.
Big Picture: Those who require crystal-clear communication with their teammates will appreciate the EKSA E1000’s ability to eliminate background noise and provide a premium surround sound experience with no compromises.
- Immersive sound quality
- In addition to the 7.1 surround sound, the EKSA E1000 features 50mm, magnetic neodymium drivers, for an improved gaming audio experience overall.
- Adjustable Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Because of their cardioid polar pattern, the EKSA E1000 is touted as being able to effectively isolate your voice from the background noise coming from the sides and at the back of the gaming mic
- In order to improve voice clarity, you can also rotate the microphone up to 120 degrees so that it is closer to your mouth.
- Comfortable build
- The soft, large earpads on the EKSA E1000 are said to provide excellent noise isolation without sacrificing breathability and overall comfort for long gaming sessions.
- Multi-Platform Compatibility
- Switching between platforms won’t be a problem with the EKSA E1000, which comes equipped with a USB audio jack that can be used with a wide range of computers and other USB-compatible devices, such as the PlayStation 4 and 5.
- Because of the long, flexible cord’s 2.2-meter length, you can also comfortably recline away from the screen without feeling constrained.
- RGB Lights & Unique Design
- RGB lights on earcups of the EKSA E1000 headset can transform any location into an immersive gaming environment for gamers and streamers alike.
- EKSA also opted for a hexagonal design for the earcups instead of the traditional round or square shape, which adds an extra level of aesthetic appeal for the E1000.
- Accessible Audio Controls
- Because the volume controls for the headset and the mic are conveniently located in the headset’s in-line cable, you won’t have to take your attention away from the game just to adjust the volume or mute the mic.
- Form Factor: Over-ear
- Type: Closed-back
- Connectivity: Wired
- Driver size: 50mm
- Frequency range: 20-20K Hz
- Audio jack: USB-A
- Microphone polarity: Cardioid
- Microphone sensitivity: -42土3db
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Cable length: 2.2m
Between the lines:
The EKSA E1000 is designed for PC or PlayStation gamers and streamers looking for a headset with a unique style, immersive sound quality, clear mic input, and all-day comfort without breaking the bank.