Take a peek at TRELAB’s first attempt at affordable true wireless earbuds for sports and workouts – the TRELAB X3 Pro.
Big Picture: Made for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and gym buffs, the Treblab X3 Pro are equipped with a good sweat resistance rating, ear hooks for a more secure fit, and a sound quality that’s tuned to boost your workouts.
- IPX7 water resistance
- Treblab made the X3 Pro sweat and rain resistant, so you can use them for both outdoor and indoor workouts. The high IPx7 rating also means they can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for 3o minutes and still come out damage-free.
- Workout-tuned sound quality
- It is believed that listening to bassy music can power up your physical performance. With that idea, Treblab claims that these earbuds are tuned to give enough bass thump and clarity to boost your workouts.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- The Treblab X3 Pro use Bluetooth 5.0 for good connection stability up to 33 feet.
- High-quality built-in microphone
- Treblab also included cVc 8.0 in the X3 Pro’s built-in microphones so you can be heard clearly in calls. You can also use the microphones to activate the voice assistant.
- Long-lasting battery
- These Treblab X3 Pro can last up to 9 hours on a single charge and up to 36 hours with the charging case, allowing you to go about your day without worrying about battery life.
- Type : Wireless, In-Ear, with Ear-hooks
- Playtime: Up to 45 hours
- Charging time : 2 hours
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Noise cancellation: Passive
- Signal range: 33 feet/ 10 m
- Water and sweat resistance: IPX7
- Additional features : Silicon Ear Hooks, Voice assistant support, Charging case, Multifunctional Buttons, Ear Tips in 3 sizes
Between the lines: The Treblab X3 Pro are made for athletes, especially those who do lots of body movements like running, biking, etc. These are also great for people who like to work out at home, in the gym, or outdoors.
Where to buy: You can purchase Treblab X3 Pro for $59.97 at Amazon.com.